Who We Are

AA ADVISORY has been active since 2008 and is an active member of (OISC) Office of the Immigration Services Commissioners with the registration Number F200900025, (ILPA) Immigration Law Practitioner’s Association, JCWI( Joint Council For the Welfare of Immigrants, and ARIA, Association of Immigration Advisors. AA ADVISORY takes its pride in rendering the best affordable immigration advice to the applicants and has been able to improve and expand in the last few years.

Learn More

Our Commitment

We are committed to handling the frustrations of bureaucracy on behalf of our client as we have the knowledge, experience and foresight to work effectively, ensuring that all applications submitted are properly presented with regard to government regulations and representative of your needs.

Learn More

Practice Areas


Tier 1 Investor £2 Million

To apply for a Tier 1 Investor visa, you must have access to at least £2,000,000 in investment funds to apply.Learn More »
Tier 1 £200K

Tier 1 Entrepreneur £200K

To get Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa, you must have access to at least £200,000 investment funds to set up or run a business in the UKLearn More »
Tier 4 Student Visa

Tier 4 Student Visa

You can apply for a Tier 4 student visa to study in the UK if  you have been offered a place on a course and you can support yourselfLearn More »
Tier 2 (General) visa work permit

Tier 2 Genaral Work Permit

You can apply for a Tier 2 General visa if you’ve been offered a skilled job in the UK from a licensed sponsor organisationLearn More »
Marriage Visa

Marriage Visa

Partner or spouse of British Citizen or person settled in the UK are permitted to enter the United Kingdom once prior approval from a British overseas diplomatic post has been issued.Learn More »

Marriage Visitor visa

You must apply for a Marriage Visitor visa if you want to get married or give notice of a marriage or civil partnership in UK and you’re not planning to stay or settle in the UK after your marriage.Learn More »


Happy Clients
Years in Business
Successful Stories

Latest News

Settle in the UK in various immigration categories: form SET(O)

Details Form to apply for indefinite leave to remain in the UK in various immigration categories and for a biometric... Read More

if you were born in the UK and lived here until the age of 10 you can register as a British citizen

Details Form to apply to register as a British citizen if you were born in the UK and lived here... Read More

Status of EU citizens in the UK: what you need to know

Since the result of the referendum last summer, the UK government has made it absolutely clear how important it... Read More

List of institutions licensed to sponsor migrant students under Tier 4.

Details This document lists institutions licensed to sponsor migrant students under Tier 4. It includes information about the category of... Read More


Request a Free Email Consultation

Consult with our experienced team for complete solutions to your legal issues.